A loan granted to individuals with real properties that will serve as collateral.
Loans can be provided to any qualified person who is in need of assistance to finance agricultural production, health care, education, and house improvements.
Avail for as LOW as 0.83% per month!
CLIENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Any Filipino citizen residing in a place preferably within the territorial jurisdiction of the bank;
- He must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age but not more than seventy four (74) years old during his/her first loan, exit age is seventy five (75) years old;
- For sixty-one (61) years old and above, there shall be one (1) Co-Maker;
- He must be at least a depositor of the bank;
- Corporations, Partnerships, Single Proprietorships, Cooperatives and other profit-oriented organizations organized and existing under the Philippine Laws.
- Original Copy of OCT/TCT
- Latest Tax Declaration
- Latest Realty Tax Receipt (original)
- Sketch Plan with Vicinity Map
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) both spouses
- 4 pcs. of 1 x 1 or 2 x 2 ID picture (latest at least 6 months)
- One (1) Valid ID and Cedula of borrower
- One (1) Valid ID and Cedula of Solvent Co-maker (for borrower 61 years old and above)
- Documentary Stamp Tax for PN (loan approved beyond P50,000)
- Community Tax Certificate (CTC)
- Affidavit of Non-Tenancy (for agricultural land)
- Certified True Copy of Title from ROD (Upon Initial Application)
- Cancellation of Annotation such as the Section 4, Section 7
- Court Clearance
- Audited Financial Statement / ITR (for loan above P 3 Million)